Wednesday 8 July 2009

Listen to your mother

Really do wish I'd listened to my mum, really do. I'd probably be a multi-thousandaire right about now, but I aint. I grew up thinking I knew better and the world I lived in was completly different to the one she grew up in and the same rules didnt apply. More fool me huh?

Anyways, there were a few things I did take on that have allowed me to function as a normal hu. scratch that, less fucked up and crazy human being than a lot of other folk, one of them was to stop stealing meat from the pot (didn't listen to that one, then when dinner time came guess who was short one piece of meat.) and the other one which has kinda kept me humble was - "You laugh now, then you cry later". Guess some mothers love their sons eh?



African Wisdom - Keeping brothers humble since 1983

No comments:

Post a Comment