Wednesday 8 July 2009

Too Soon?

With the death of Michael Joseph Jackson just under what, like, two weeks ago? I didn't really feel like saying my piece. Not because I was mourning or nuffin, it was just because I'm a bit of a heartless bastard sometimes and immediatly wanted to start making jokes. So i thought it was best for those around me to come to terms with it, and wait till i saw the facebook profile pics returning to normal. A bit like the green twitter pics going from normal - to green - to normal again.

It was sad, true, but I didn't know the guy. he made great music and directly influenced a LOT of people. Not me though. soz. Dont get me wrong, you wont see me jostling for position at the front of the queue to dance on MJ's grave, but you have to admit, this is pretty funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment